Protecting your private information is our priority.
TenantBase may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address or contact phone number. TenantBase may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your company information. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by TenantBase. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the TenantBase website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through TenantBase's message options, this information may be collected and used by others.
TenantBase encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from TenantBase so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. TenantBase is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the TenantBase website.Use of your Personal Information
TenantBase collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
TenantBase may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from TenantBase and its affiliates. TenantBase may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
TenantBase does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
TenantBase may share data with trusted partners to help perform services of TenantBase, statistical analysis, send you email, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TenantBase, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
TenantBase may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within TenantBase, in order to determine what TenantBase services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within TenantBase to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
The TenantBase website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize TenantBase pages, or register with TenantBase site or services, a cookie helps TenantBase to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same TenantBase website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the TenantBase features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the TenantBase services or websites you visit.Security of your Personal Information
TenantBase secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
TenantBase does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to
opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of
receiving any or all communications from TenantBase by contacting us here:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TenantBase will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. TenantBase encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how TenantBase is protecting your information.Contact Information
TenantBase welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that TenantBase has not adhered to this Statement, please contact TenantBase at:
225 Arizona Ave, Suite 350
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: (949) 432-3112
Effective as of January 15, 2014
1. Use of the Website. By using the Website and accepting this Agreement, End User agrees and covenants to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the registration form(s) on the Website (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If End User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Tenantbase has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Tenantbase has the right to suspend or terminate End User’s account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). The submission of any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete shall be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
2. Description of Services. Through the Website, Tenantbase provides online real estate information and availability services (collectively, the “Services”). Subject to availability, the Services may include reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, video, and access to certain proprietary information relating to real estate (collectively, the “Contents”).
3. Restrictions on Use.
a. Restrictions on Use. The Website, Services, and the Contents may be used strictly for personal, non-commercial purposes. Any other use of the Website, Services, and/or Contents is strictly prohibited, including, without limitation, modification, removal, deletion, transmission, publication, distribution, posting, redistribution, re-licensing, selling, duplicating, republication or any other dissemination without the express written permission of Tenantbase. In addition, End User may not link to the Website without the prior written consent of Tenantbase. Use of spiders, robots and similar data gathering and extraction tools is expressly prohibited.
b. Tenantbase reserves the right to reject any registration or revoke the privileges of any End User at any time, in Tenantbase’s sole discretion, without notice.
c. The Services are not available to any person or persons in the in the commercial real estate leasing business (property listing services, real estate information companies, asset managers, building owners, leasing representatives, tenant representatives, or any of the like.) (“Commercial Real Estate Leasing Business”). By accessing the Services and accepting this Agreement, End User represents and warrants that it is not in the Commercial Real Estate Leasing Business.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. END USER AGREES THAT END USER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES SHALL BE AT END USER’S SOLE RISK. TENANTBASE PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT SOLELY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TENANTBASE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND END USER’S USE THEREOF. TENANTBASE MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, PHOTOGRAPHS, LINKS, OR OTHER MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE. TENANTBASE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONTENT. TENANTBASE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, END USER SHOULD USE END USER’S BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
5. Limitation of Liability. TENANTBASE, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (THE “TENANTBASE GROUP”) SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular THE TENANTBASE GROUP shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to THE website, the information contained in it, OR THE SERVICES, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if THE TENANTBASE GROUP HAS been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY BE INAPPLICABLE.
6. Services and Contents are for Informational Purposes Only.
a. The Services and Contents should be used for informational purposes only. The Contents are solely the opinions of Tenantbase, and are not a guarantee of rental terms, availability, or the like.
b. The Contents include certain information compiled by TenantBase and provided by owners and/or their agents of commercial real estate (“Brokers”). Tenantbase does not represent such Brokers in any real estate transaction(s). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Tenantbase may, at End User’s request, submit requests for additional information to such Brokers and act as a conduit between End User and one or more Brokers for communication purposes.
7. Indemnification. End User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Tenantbase, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of End User’s use of the Services, the violation of this Agreement, or any infringement by End User or other user of the Services using End User’s username and password, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and End User’s use of the Services. Tenantbase shall notify End User of any such claim, suit, or proceeding, and Tenantbase may, at Tenantbase’s option, assist End User, at End User’s expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
9. Modifications and Interruption to Services. Tenantbase reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to End User. Tenantbase shall not be liable to End User or any third party should Tenantbase exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Services. End User acknowledges and agrees that Tenantbase does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the Website and operation of the Website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of Tenantbase’s control.
11. Not Professional Advice. The information, ideas, opinions and suggestions contained on the Website and provided through the Services are for informational purposes only, and Tenantbase does not warrant the accuracy, currentness, or reliability of the Contents, including any opinions, statements, or other information provided on the Website or through the Services. The Services are not intended to be, and do not constitute, professional legal or real estate advice, and use of the Services does not establish a broker-client relationship.
12. Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee, without regard to its choice of law principles to the contrary. End User agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be filed only in the state and federal courts residing in Davidson County, Tennessee, and End User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of this Agreement.
13. Compliance with Laws. End User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. End User may not use the Services in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. End User agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
14. Copyright and Trademark Information. All original content included or available on the Website, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, software, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are owned by or licensed to Tenantbase, with all rights reserved, or are the property of Tenantbase and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the Website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Tenantbase is strictly prohibited. End User shall not use any automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or the Contents without prior written permission of Tenantbase. All other trademarks displayed on Tenantbase’s Website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those owners. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of other parties is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those parties endorse or have any affiliation with Tenantbase.
15. Listing Content.
a. The Website contains certain areas where Brokers, defined herein, may contribute their own information, images, and other materials to the Website (the Listing Content”). By posting, submitting or otherwise directing TenantBase to utilize the Listing Content you warrant to TenantBase that: (i) you acknowledge that you alone are responsible for any information provided as Listing Content (ii) you possess the full authority and ownership necessary to submit the Listing Content (iii) the Listing Content is not confidential or proprietary in nature, and is not the property or creation of any third party or commercial real estate data provider (iv) contributing such Listing Content does not violate any copyright, trademark, patent or any other rights regarding the Listing Content.
b. By providing Listing Content you acknowledge that you are granting TenantBase a non-exclusive right to use, display and distribute the Listing Content to the End Users of the Website for Informational Purposes Only, and that submitting such Listing Content does not create a listing agreement, representation agreement, or any business relationship or partnership with TenantBase. Broker authorizes TenantBase to promote Listing Content to Website visitors and End Users, with or without disclosure of Broker’s contact information or exact location, to potential tenants, at rates and conditions mutually agreed upon by TenantBase and Broker. Activities conducted by TenantBase may include, but shall not be limited to, including Listing Content on the TenantBase Website for logged in or logged out Users, public marketing pages with limited information to Website visitors, and online announcements regarding availability of the space through forums or social media channels. TenantBase acknowledges that Broker shall not be obligated to pay any expenses in connection with Marketing activities by the Broker.
c. This non-exclusive right to use, display and distribute the Listing Content shall remain in effect following the acceptance of the terms herein unless terminated by either party. Broker shall have the right to terminate this right to use, display and distribute the Listing Content with five (5) days written notice to Tenantbase. All rights in existence upon the termination date shall be retained by TenantBase for a period of thirty (30) days following termination.
d. TenantBase reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to require further verification, amend or restrict any Listing Content at the sole discretion of TenantBase.
e. Brokerage Commissions. Broker acknowledges that TenantBase is a licensed brokerage and is compensated through Commission for it’s services. Broker agrees to compensate TenantBase with a market standard commission fee agreed upon prior to lease execution for any lease by a tenant procured by TenantBase.
16. Copyright Complaints. Pursuant to Section 512(c) of Chapter 5, Title 17 of the United States Code, please contact Tenantbase as set forth below regarding any copyright infringement claim.
By Mail: TenantBase, Inc.
225 Arizona Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90401
By Telephone: 949-432-3112
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Severability. If any provision of this Notice shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Notice and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
18. Assignability. End User agrees that this Agreement may be assigned by Tenantbase, in its sole discretion and without End User’s consent, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition.
19. Other Agreements. This Agreement shall apply in addition to, and shall not be superseded by, any other written agreement between Tenantbase and End User.