June 2011 – Present
Pacific Coast Commercial
President of Brokerage
• Involved in the daily Sales Management and Operation of a full service
commercial real estate company, including the hands-on direction of 41
Sales & Leasing Associates
• Responsible for designing, coordinating and recruiting a team of Sales &
Leasing Associates which grew from 6 to 29 within 2 years
• Producing Property Sales & Leasing throughout San Diego County, and
representing Buyers and Tenants Nationally
• Retail | 9,709 SF | $2.5 Million | San Marcos
• Multifamily | 51 Units | $11 Million | Carlsbad
• Investment Office | 25,620 SF | $5.3 Million | Poway
• Office/Warehouse | 26,548 SF | $3.35 Million | Poway
• Commercial Land | 60,984 SF | $1.9 Million | La Mesa
• Retail Auto Lease | 9,398 SF | $2.0 Million | Oceanside
• Office Building | 4,920 SF | $1.3 Million | Old Town San Diego
• Restaurant Lease | 10,313 SF | $9.6 Million | Washington, DC
• Apartment Site | 56 Units | $1.9 Million | El Cajon Blvd San Diego
• Investment Multi-Tenant Auto | 47,609 SF | $13,825,000 | Encinitas
• Investment NNN Dollar General | 9,100 SF | $1.2 Million | Clarksville, TN
• Warehouse Office Lease | 17,762 SF | $1.3 Million | Little Italy San Diego
• Cabinet Manufacturing Warehouse | 58,099 SF | $7.75 Million | Poway, CA
• Investment NNN Verizon Wireless | 4,000 SF | $2.1 Million | Dyersburg, TN
• Office Condos (5 units) | 350-2,271 SF / $350 - $965k | Downtown San Diego
• Industrial & Office Multi-Tenant | Leasing 300,000 SF | Mission Valley San Diego
Over 2,282 Transactions Since 1979
February 1995 - Present
• 328 Sales Owner-User (2,000 – 55,000 SF)
• 614 Leases (2,000 - 89,000 SF)
• 236 Multi-Family, Owner-User & Cap Rate Investment Sales
January 1989 – February 1995
• 51 Sales Owner-User (2,000 - 19,000 SF)
• 67 Leases (1,000 - 49,000 SF)
• 33 Multi-Family & Cap Rate Investment Sales
July 1979 – January 1989
• 903 Single Family Residential Sales including new home Tract Sales
working directly with developers
• 31 Commercial Sales & Leases
• 19 Multi-Family & Cap Rate Investment Sales
March 2009 – June 2011
NAI San Diego
Managing Director of Brokerage
• Involved in the daily sales management and operation of a full service
commercial real estate company, including the training for 25 sales and
leasing associates. Also maintained individual sales production as one
of the top producers in the company.
August 1995 - March 2009
Award Commercial Properties
President / Broker / Principal
• Sales & Leasing of all commercial property types.
• Leading, Managing and Training 15 Sales & Leasing Associates.
• NAIOP Broker Member
• San Diego Chamber of Commerce
• Building Industry Association (past)
• San Diego Apartment Association (past)
• Commercial Realtors Alliance (Past President)
• Sponsoring Member Real Estate Society at SDSU
Education & Professional Development
• California Real Estate Agent, 1979
• California Contractor License, 1980 (past)
• Degree in Accounting, 1981
• Degree in Real Estate, 1982
• California Real Estate Broker, (Lic. 00780812) 1985
WHEN YOU’RE LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT COMMERCIAL SPACE TO LEASE, ENLISTING THE HELP OF A TENANT REP BROKER PROVIDES A NUMBER OF BENEFITS.
Our Tenant Rep Brokers Work for You.
A landlord rep may be personable and helpful enough, but ultimately he or she works for the landlord. As a tenant rep broker, it’s our job to ensure that you get the ideal property for your specific needs at the fairest possible price with the best terms.
You’ll Have Access to More Properties.
The best spaces are often filled before it’s even necessary to advertise them, so if you’re going it alone, you’ll miss your chance to look at many properties. Our tenant reps have insider knowledge of the market and can get you in to see places you would otherwise never have known about.
We Will Save You Time…
Our team will take the time to get to know what your needs are, not just by listening to you, but also by analyzing
available properties. The properties that he or she recommends to you will already be the type that you need. This spares you from having to waste time researching on your own and touring spaces that just won’t work.
…and Save You Money.
Our tenant reps know the market inside and out. They know what a fair rent price is in any given neighborhood or
building, and they know what types of terms are standard in the industry. You can be certain that you’re not
overpaying or being taken advantage of when you have a rep on your side.
You Get Added Negotiating Power.
Leasing commercial space is a lot more complicated than renting an apartment, and negotiations can become lengthy and intense. We will be by your side throughout the entire process to act as your advocate during negotiations.
You’ll Get Exactly What You Need.
With our experience and expertise, we can provide valuable insight into what your space requirements really are and what amenities are most likely to benefit your organization. Often, we uncover needs that business owners don’t even know they have, ensuring that the properties that are ultimately leased are truly a perfect fit for companies.
There Will Be a Whole Team of Resources at Your Disposal.
If you’re in need of an outside expert, like an architect or a real estate attorney to assist during negotiations, our tenant representatives already have an established network of contacts to call upon. You won’t have to spend time screening and interviewing to get the help you require.
You Don’t Pay for the Service.
Tenant representatives don’t charge a fee to tenants for their services. Not only will you not be paying for assistance, but our tenant reps won’t receive full compensation until they make commission when your lease is finished. As a result, you can count on us to work tirelessly to get the deal done and make sure you’re satisfied with every aspect of it.
PROFESSIONAL & MEDICAL OFFICE
• Knowledge of property comparables and competition is
essential for property owners in every sub-market.
• We help analyze site locations, business logistics, and
immediate area demographics, as well as current market
• At Pacific Coast Commercial, we understand the complexities
of the office market in San Diego County and have the skills to
find the right opportunities for tenants and maximize income
• PCC professionals understand that location and demographics
play an important role in the success of a retail business.
• We review and guide our clients to understand market
conditions, emerging trends, and property positioning.
• With in-depth site evaluation, our associates are well suited to
guide our clients to maximum market exposure.
INDUSTRIAL & WAREHOUSE
• Every industrial property serves a different use and requires an
experienced broker to advise and direct.
• The goal of Pacific Coast Commercial is to make sure you find
the right industrial building to suit your business needs to the
fullest, from your office layout to the design of your warehouse
• We will assist you in a full array of property build outs and
present preliminary information about potential zoning issues,
power requirements, and clear-height distances, as well as
dock and grade level doors.
• The goal of our multi-family specialists is to build you a
• We identify the most attractive markets and recognize the
factors that go in to selecting the proper investment for your
• We provide sellers and investors with the industry’s preferred
research analysis and market trends.
• We help you understand the revenue management platform
through capital improvements and high caliber occupancy.
• Dedicated to supporting your business purchase by finding the
right location, industry, and career lifestyle.
• Superior due diligence analysis for tenants and buyers results
in you paying a fair market value.
• Pacific Coast Commercial wants to ensure you receive top
value for your business by setting the right price based on the
income and assets of the business.
BUSINESS & FRANCHISE SALES
• Assistance for site location and demographics, from concept to
planning, from investment analysis to financing, and through to
your desired end result.
• Deliver relevant and up-to-date market information to exceed
the demands of our clients.
• We help our clients make informed and educated decisions
regarding their hospitality purchase.
• Understanding the auto industry is exactly how our light
industrial professionals become Top Producers in this niche
of the market.
• We make sure our clients understand the property condition
and avoid any potential contamination obstacles and elude
• Our goal is to help our clients optimize profitability and
minimize downside risk in the proper facilities and in the best
locations with high traffic demographics.