Jon Christensen, a Director with Lee & Associates, has over 25 yearsof commercial realestate experience in multiple asset classes, including office and industrial portfolios. Jon specializes in tenant, landlord
and owner/end-user representation. Jon works with his clients to create a customized real estate
strategy that aligns with their business objectives. Through the strategic evaluation of real estate
portfolios, Jon helps his clients drive cost savings, identify economic development incentives, and
improve operational efficiencies.
Jon is well respected in the business community for developing insightful and creative plans to
address his client’s unique challenges, whether that is through creating leverage of his client’s
tenancy value for a renewal, relocation, lease restructure, or disposition of excess real estate.
For owners, Jon strives to position the properties in the marketplace to maximize the ROI and
building valuation. He leverages his market knowledge, experience, and Lee & Associates’ top
performing platform to meet his client’s goals and objectives.
Throughout his career, Jon has worked with a diverse range of clientele, from Fortune 500
companies to companies in the startup phase. These companies work in various industries,
including distribution, manufacturing, third party logistics (3PL), technology, nonprofit work, and
professional services. His specialization in structuring complex real estate transactions spans
across 42 states and 5 countries.
• Lease negotiation
• Strategic real estate planning
• Build-to-suit planning, negotiating and implementation
• Asset repositioning
• Site selection planning
• Economic incentive negotiation and maximization
• Logistical and labor supply analysis
• Wildmor Advisors, Senior Vice President
• CBRE, First Vice President
• Studley, Inc. (now Savills), Managing Director
• Woodruff Arts Center Corporate Campaign
• Leaders Legacy Mentoring Program
• University of Georgia, BBA in Finance | Real Estate