Chris joined NAI CIR, the largest commercial/industrial real estate firm between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia as a licensed agent. Chris brings a unique financial perspective to each transaction by utilizing his 12 years of accounting experience in the Federal and Pennsylvania tax code. He takes a detailed analytical approach to ensure both parties leave the transaction better than when they started.
Chris received his Bachelor of Science degree from Temple University where he studied Business Management with a concentration in Business Law. Chris was the team captain of the rugby team and was selected to the conference and regional all star teams.
– Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors
– Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
– National Association of Realtors
– NAI Global Office Council
– Coach at Cumberland Valley Youth Rugby Association
– Member of Harrisburg Young Professionals
– Chair of Finance Council at Saint Patricks Cathedral
– Member of Temple Alumni Association