The Paramount at South Market District offers contemporary one and two bedroom apartments and lofts for rent. Warm interiors and luxurious amenities including a swimming pool and large state of the art work out facility make The Paramount a highly desired place to live in the heart of downtown. The retail/restaurant mix in the ground floor commercial space allows for tenant synergy and excellent all day foot traffic.
AVAILABLE FOR LEASE
Frontage on O’Keefe St.
Unit: C-1 (Former Stone Free)
Size: 1,817 sf
Price: $45 psf
Second generation retail space
Downtown New Orleans offers one of the most visible, prominent retail opportunities in the city. South Market’s location is steps away from the Superdome, Smoothie King Center, Champions Square, Central Business and Warehouse/Arts Districts and countless other hotels and landmarks that draw millions of locals and visitors every year.
SOMA BY THE NUMBERS
- 693 Apartments and Condominiums
- 196,500 Retail SF
DOWNTOWN BY THE NUMBERS
- $8B in Downtown investment since 2005
- 1.2M regional population; 17.7M Downtown visitors per year
- 9M square feet of Class-A office space within walking distance
- 20+ art galleries, 5+ museums, 175+ restaurants
- 60+ sidewalk cafes, 245+ retail stores
- 20,000+ hotel rooms with over 1,500 under construction
- 7,000+ residential units with over 1,700 under construction
SHOWCASED SOUTH MARKET DISTRICT ESTABLISHMENTS
The Daily Beet
Blanc Beauty Bar