Anderson Arbor shopping center is a Class A lifestyle center anchored with Golds Gym, American Freight Furniture Store and Main Event Entertainment. The center boasts a strong mix of acclaimed restaurants and internet-resistant service tenants. In addition to serving as an amenity to the nearby, fast-growing, highest-income residents, the center attracts professionals from blue-chip employers in the immediate area: Apple, Google, EA, Ebay, T&C sports complex, and State Farm, etc.
- Located 2.5 miles from Apple’s new campus under construction, and expects to house 5,000 - 15,000 employees upon completion.
- Located near to many of country’s strongest employers (headquarters or major regional offices).
- Surrounded by a diverse population of young, well-educated professionals and a highly skilled labor pool.
- Multiple ingress-egress points and signage opportunities along both Hwy 183 frontage road and Anderson Mill Rd.
- Diverse mix of restaurant, retail, service and medical operators.
- High traffic count along Highway 183: 166,173 VPD.