Standing at the corner of 2nd Avenue & James Street, the Hartford Building sits on the cusp of Pioneer Square and the downtown Seattle Central Business District. Neighbor to the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel in the Alaska Building, and one block away from the historic Smith Tower, it is a unique and vibrant location for a retail business.
- Rare opportunity to lease character-rich retail space with a highly visible location on 2nd Avenue, one block north of the historic Smith Tower
- Currently built-out as gallery space with large storefront windows and bright white walls
- Retail co-tenants include Slate Coffee Roasters and Seattle Flowers
- Just a few steps from the James Street entrance to the Pioneer Square Link light rail tunnel station, and within easy walking of public transportation and Washington State Ferry terminal
- 2,427 sq ft
- Rental Rate $19.00/SF plus NNN ($7.79) = $5,418.28 per month. NNN includes water and sewer. Tenant pays electricity and trash