The building is 1 story, brick veneer originally built in 1906 and again in 1929 after a fire. 128 E. Front currently houses a full service pizzeria including a wood fired oven. Totally refurbished in 2007, details for the interior include: exposed brick walls, high ceilings, ceramic tile, Central Heat/Air, and florescent & track lighting. A full service bar is tucked in the back of the building and can be entered from the restaurant or the alleyway. There is also a large, covered and air conditioned patio along Front Street.
The owners will sell or lease the building, with the opportunity to build on the Bianchi’s Pizzeria brand, or operate under a different concept.