Former restaurant and bar located in downtown Hattiesburg. The building is 2 stories with an open kitchen and dining room with 18’ ceilings on the first level and a bar and 400 square foot open patio on the second level. Originally built in 1940 this space was renovated in 2002. Patrons can enter via Front Street or the parking lot behind the building. The upstairs bar can be reached by stairs in the front or either stairs or an elevator at the back entrance.
FF&E are not included, but are negotiable.