Bldg 1: Main sanctuary, CBS Construction 6,000 SF footprint, 1,500 SF on 2nd floor. This was an addition thought to be built in 1973 or later.
Building 2: Admin offices, meeting & class rooms, CBS construction, 5,488 SF footprint. This was the original church building, thought to be built around 1958.
Building 3: Annex building - fellowship hall, kitchen, meeting rooms & offices, fire sprinkled, 10,020 SF footprint, plus 2,022 SF on 2nd floor. Built in 2000 +/-.
Building 4: Parsonage - Currently a pastor’s home, but multipurpose, CBS construction, 3,194 SF footprint. Built in 1972 +/-.
All or part of church campus available for lease to church, school, etc.