Known for his innovative new ideas and extensive market knowledge of Office, Industrial and Retail properties, Ben established a reputation with his clients for attentive service, thorough attention to analysis and aggressive pursuit of his client’s interests.
Ben also spent 3 years working for Xceligent which provides him with a unique understanding of the utility of data and how it applies to the CRE industry. This experience also enabled him to form relationships with hundreds of CRE professionals over an 8 County area within Central Florida.
Before joining the CRE industry as a 4th generation commercial realtor, Ben spent several years in the corporate sector, working in all phases of the insurance industry. This corporate training and experience proved to be quite an asset in Ben’s commercial real estate career.
A Tampa native, Ben is very active in the community and a supporter of the local arts. He’s also been a member of the following organizations in years past:
• Board Member CCIM – Florida West Coast Chapter
• NAR- National Association of Realtors
• FAR- Florida Association of Realtors
• FGCAR- Florida Gulf Coast Association of Realtors
• Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
• Toastmasters International
• South Tampa Chamber of Commerce